Sicily Car hire
Many of our self-catering properties are located in the countryside, away from beaches and main towns, so it is essential to have a car if you are staying in one of these properties.
We are happy to make car hire arrangements for you and offer a flexible and competitively priced service with Hertz, our partner in Sicily. Alternatively, transfers to our centrally located properties can be arranged on request.
Drivers must be at least 23 years old and have held a full licence for at least 1 year. They will need a valid credit card as a security deposit on collection of the car.
Car Hire 2018 - Launch Prices
|Grades ||Model or Similar ||No. of people/luggage ||Low |
|B ||Fiat Panda || x3 x2 x1 || £233 || £266 |
|C ||Fiat Grande Punto || x4 x2 x1 || £272 || £311 |
|D ||Fiat 500 L || x5 x2 x2 || £297 || £341 |
|E ||Ford C-Max || x5 x2 x2 || £392 || £499 |
|F ||Monospace Grand C Max or similar || x5 x2 x2 || £418 || £531 |
|I ||Opel Corsica Automatic || x3 x2 x1 || £278 || £348 |
|J ||Volvo V60 || x5 x2 x2 || £513 || £661 |
|R ||Opel Insignia Automatic || x5 x2 x2 || £513 || £661 |
|L ||Ford Galaxy Automatic || x7 x2 x2 || £679 || £867 |
|H ||Ford Transit || x9 x2 x2 || £720 || £922 |
* Car models within a grade are shown as an indication and particular makes and models cannot be guaranteed. Low season: 01 Apr - 30 June; 21 Aug - 31 Oct. High season: 01 July - 20 Aug.
Our Sicily car hire prices include:
- Unlimited mileage
- Hertz Collision Damage Waiver (Excess applies)
- Hertz Theft Protection (Excess applies)
- Two named drivers per car - 2nd driver added locally free of charge
- Local taxes
- Car Hire Excess Insurance with T&G
Our car hire prices do not include:
- Child and baby seats: €132 each, payable locally
- Young driver surcharge (23-24): €21 per day, payable locally
- One way rentals
- Hotel drop-off and pick-up
- Hertz Super Cover including Collision Damage Waiver and Super Theft Protection from €34 per day.
Not essential due to Excess Insurance being provided with T&G.
Car Hire Excess Insurance
For all holiday packages that include car hire, we now provide Car Hire Excess Insurance as standard. This added protection enables you to claim back the cost of any excess charges that may be imposed should your hire car become damaged or stolen. This means that it is not essential to pay for Super CDW locally, saving at least €34 per day or €238 per week. This insurance policy is provided by T&G in partnership with Antares. Click here for Terms and Conditions.
We are able to arrange transfers between the airport and our hotels instead of car hire. Some of our hotels include transfers instead of car hire due to their location. On some occasions these transfers are payable locally to the hotel or the driver – we will advise you if this is the case. Please call us to discuss.